Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted a card off my phone and i tried to download something and i pulled up manage payments and so i searched up how to get it off and so it got off now so it needs a card to download the game how do o fix this

how do i fix this

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 8:39 PM

Unless you see a NONE option in the payment method details for your account, you need an active payment method in your account. Even for free apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 8:39 PM in response to TannerHylton6969

Unless you see a NONE option in the payment method details for your account, you need an active payment method in your account. Even for free apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I deleted a card off my phone and i tried to download something and i pulled up manage payments and so i searched up how to get it off and so it got off now so it needs a card to download the game how do o fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.