Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering past location history from iphone

How to recover my past location history from my iPhone

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 5:09 AM

Hi there,

iPhone doesn't keep a solid log of location history, there is something called significant locations which your iPhone will sync your locations visited most significantly but doesn't keep a log of every location.

You can view the current location of your iPhone by logging into iCloud.com assuming you have find my iPhone enabled.

To find significant locations you need to open settings - privacy - location services - significant locations.

Hope this helped.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2021 5:09 AM in response to Prasannak84

Hi there,

iPhone doesn't keep a solid log of location history, there is something called significant locations which your iPhone will sync your locations visited most significantly but doesn't keep a log of every location.

You can view the current location of your iPhone by logging into iCloud.com assuming you have find my iPhone enabled.

To find significant locations you need to open settings - privacy - location services - significant locations.

Hope this helped.

Recovering past location history from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.