Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to download to PC from icloud storage on ipad my doc files

how to download my doc files to PC from icloud storage on ipad

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 8:28 AM

If you are attempting to access or transfer data via iCloud, using your AppleID account, you can install iCloud for Windows - which, for Windows 10, should be downloaded and installed directly from the Microsoft Store:

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

An alternative to move data between your iPad and Windows PC is to install Apple iTunes on your Windows PC. Again, for Windows 10, iTunes for Windows should be obtained from the Microsoft Store:

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 8:28 AM in response to wonderinghowto

If you are attempting to access or transfer data via iCloud, using your AppleID account, you can install iCloud for Windows - which, for Windows 10, should be downloaded and installed directly from the Microsoft Store:

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

An alternative to move data between your iPad and Windows PC is to install Apple iTunes on your Windows PC. Again, for Windows 10, iTunes for Windows should be obtained from the Microsoft Store:

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

how to download to PC from icloud storage on ipad my doc files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.