Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom

After charging,when putting on my watch it zooms in ??? Takes ages to get it right and I don’t even know how it rights itself?

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 8:50 PM

Controlling Zoom

Once you’ve turned on Zoom, you can perform these actions on your Apple Watch.

• Zoom in or out: Double-tap the Apple Watch display with two fingers.
  • Tip: Double-tap with two fingers while setting up your Apple Watch to get a better look.
  • Move around (pan): Drag the display with two fingers. You can also turn the Digital Crown to pan over the entire page, left-right and up-down. The small Zoom button that appears shows you where you are on the page.
  • Use the Digital Crown normally instead of panning: Tap the display once with two fingers to switch between using the Digital Crown to pan and using the Digital Crown the way it works without Zoom on (for example, to scroll a list or zoom a map).
  • Adjust magnification: Double-tap and hold with two fingers, then drag your fingers up or down on the display. To limit magnification, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, go to Accessibility > Zoom, then drag the Maximum Zoom Level slider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2021 8:50 PM in response to Gnome7777

Controlling Zoom

Once you’ve turned on Zoom, you can perform these actions on your Apple Watch.

• Zoom in or out: Double-tap the Apple Watch display with two fingers.
  • Tip: Double-tap with two fingers while setting up your Apple Watch to get a better look.
  • Move around (pan): Drag the display with two fingers. You can also turn the Digital Crown to pan over the entire page, left-right and up-down. The small Zoom button that appears shows you where you are on the page.
  • Use the Digital Crown normally instead of panning: Tap the display once with two fingers to switch between using the Digital Crown to pan and using the Digital Crown the way it works without Zoom on (for example, to scroll a list or zoom a map).
  • Adjust magnification: Double-tap and hold with two fingers, then drag your fingers up or down on the display. To limit magnification, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, go to Accessibility > Zoom, then drag the Maximum Zoom Level slider.

Zoom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.