Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I check my message Center number in iOS 14

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 12:49 AM

Unlike Android devices, there is no such number on an iPhone. You need to update carrier settings.

Carrier Update (Required): Released by your Cellular Service provider (Carrier Update), affects your Outgoing / Incoming calls, SMS, Data etc..

How to Update Carrier Settings

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings, update with these steps: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 12:49 AM in response to phaneendra14

Unlike Android devices, there is no such number on an iPhone. You need to update carrier settings.

Carrier Update (Required): Released by your Cellular Service provider (Carrier Update), affects your Outgoing / Incoming calls, SMS, Data etc..

How to Update Carrier Settings

You can manually check for and install a carrier settings, update with these steps: Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.