Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you guys locate my left AirPod ?

Can you guys locate one missing AirPod ?

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 7:18 AM

This is a user

helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple

here  just  fellow users

read

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

maybe notice

"You can see AirPods Max in Find My for up to 18 hours inside their Smart Case. Outside of their Smart Case, you can see them for 72 hours."

airpods does not have gps so they do not know their own location, airpods only means of communication is bluetooth so a range of around 50meters, the way find me works in terms of them is that the iphone knows it's location and that location would be that of the airpods and when it lose contact with the airpod it keeps that location as theirs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 7:18 AM in response to dniah

This is a user

helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple

here  just  fellow users

read

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

maybe notice

"You can see AirPods Max in Find My for up to 18 hours inside their Smart Case. Outside of their Smart Case, you can see them for 72 hours."

airpods does not have gps so they do not know their own location, airpods only means of communication is bluetooth so a range of around 50meters, the way find me works in terms of them is that the iphone knows it's location and that location would be that of the airpods and when it lose contact with the airpod it keeps that location as theirs.

Can you guys locate my left AirPod ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.