Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone turning on/ Stuck on apple logo

Last night my phone died. Plugged it into the charger, turned on, set my morning alarm and went to bed. Everything was fine.

Next morning my phone is on 12:13 time when it was supposed to be on 7:13. I power it off and then when I power it on, it is stuck on the apple logo. Then I believe it has been in a reboot loop and I followed the steps to get it out of the loop and nothing has worked it is still stuck on the apple logo.

Any suggestions?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 8:02 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

1 reply

Iphone turning on/ Stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.