Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Trade In

Hello, I am trying to do an apple trade in and I was wondering if we could do them in person instead of shipping the device back.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 7:45 AM

tamera151 wrote:
...I was wondering if we could do them in person instead of shipping the device back.

Yes, according to Apple Trade In - Apple:

"Trading in your device is as easy as buying a new one. We’ll give you a prepaid trade-in kit or shipping label to send it off. Or you can bring it to an Apple Store. We’ll either give you instant credit toward the purchase of a new product or send your device on to our recyclers."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 7:45 AM in response to tamera151

tamera151 wrote:
...I was wondering if we could do them in person instead of shipping the device back.

Yes, according to Apple Trade In - Apple:

"Trading in your device is as easy as buying a new one. We’ll give you a prepaid trade-in kit or shipping label to send it off. Or you can bring it to an Apple Store. We’ll either give you instant credit toward the purchase of a new product or send your device on to our recyclers."

Apple Trade In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.