Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting incessant calls from "Apple support"

Anyone else getting incessant calls from Apple Cloud Support saying their account has been breached? By incessant, I mean at least 15 in the last 24 hours.

They are spoofing the area code and prefix of my cell number, but the last four digits are different each time so blocking the number does not good.

Clearly Android and Verizon's anti spam system isn't working so well.

I

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 12:55 PM

It is a common scam. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 12:55 PM in response to DeeJay522

It is a common scam. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

I am getting incessant calls from "Apple support"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.