Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

family sharing

can I change the organizer on our family sharing?

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 4:06 PM

Hey there dooneedoonee!

It seems like you want to switch the organizer of your family sharing group. In order to do so, the current organizer must leave and disband the group. Then the person who would like to become the organizer must create a new family sharing group and re-invite the people who were previously in it.

For help on leaving family sharing please check out this article.

Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

For help on creating and inviting people to a new family sharing group please check out this article.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

And for additional information on family sharing check out these articles

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

If I have misunderstood your question please let me know!

Good luck,

Jitter

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 4:06 PM in response to dooneedoonee

Hey there dooneedoonee!

It seems like you want to switch the organizer of your family sharing group. In order to do so, the current organizer must leave and disband the group. Then the person who would like to become the organizer must create a new family sharing group and re-invite the people who were previously in it.

For help on leaving family sharing please check out this article.

Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

For help on creating and inviting people to a new family sharing group please check out this article.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

And for additional information on family sharing check out these articles

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

If I have misunderstood your question please let me know!

Good luck,

Jitter

family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.