Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Phone XR

My I phone won’t let me access websites saying the connection is not private. I cannot over ride this and is inferring with my work. I can access the same website on other devices and other I phones XR.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:37 AM

You probably have some certificates installed on your device.

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 1:37 AM in response to micha116

You probably have some certificates installed on your device.

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

I Phone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.