Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

why do you keep making me pay for my Apple Music this is the second time I paid for it and it keeps going , like why do I keep paying for it twice when I suppose to pay for it once ??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 6:02 AM

tanzie49 Said:

"Music: why do you keep making me pay for my Apple Music this is the second time I paid for it and it keeps going , like why do I keep paying for it twice when I suppose to pay for it once ??"

-------

Report this to Apple:

You can report this to Apple by forwarding it to Apple. Apple may not get back to you on this, but the more they know of this, the more they will know what is going on. Include a description of what this eMail is all about: a scam text message was received, and attached is a screenshot of it. Send this to: reportphishing@apple.com

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 6:02 AM in response to tanzie49

tanzie49 Said:

"Music: why do you keep making me pay for my Apple Music this is the second time I paid for it and it keeps going , like why do I keep paying for it twice when I suppose to pay for it once ??"

-------

Report this to Apple:

You can report this to Apple by forwarding it to Apple. Apple may not get back to you on this, but the more they know of this, the more they will know what is going on. Include a description of what this eMail is all about: a scam text message was received, and attached is a screenshot of it. Send this to: reportphishing@apple.com

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.