Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I permanently deleted Apple ID but cant log out from my old iphone 7

I have deleted my old Apple ID but it stayed stuck on my old iphone. Now i cant log in to my iphone because its saying that my apple id is not working. Can you help me?

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:19 AM

There is nothing you nor Apple can do if you did not follow the instructions and sign that AppleID out before it was deleted. Once the AppleID has been deleted, there is no way to sign it out. It was imperative that you sign it out before the deletion process completed.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.”
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 7:19 AM in response to kristina0401

There is nothing you nor Apple can do if you did not follow the instructions and sign that AppleID out before it was deleted. Once the AppleID has been deleted, there is no way to sign it out. It was imperative that you sign it out before the deletion process completed.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.”

I permanently deleted Apple ID but cant log out from my old iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.