Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete all photos from iphone

How do I delete all photos from my iPhone and iCloud account?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:17 PM

See the following from Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

(Note that they will delete everywhere)

How do I remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and my devices?

To turn off your iCloud Photos everywhere, follow these steps:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Photos, then tap Disable and Delete. 
  • On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud. In the lower-right corner, click Manage, select iCloud Photos,* then select Disable and delete.

Photos and videos are stored in your account for 30 days. To download your photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. On your Mac, open Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then select Download Originals to this Mac. You can also select the photos and videos that you want to download from iCloud.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 1:17 PM in response to wilfred197

See the following from Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

(Note that they will delete everywhere)

How do I remove all iCloud Photos content from iCloud and my devices?

To turn off your iCloud Photos everywhere, follow these steps:

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Photos, then tap Disable and Delete. 
  • On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud. In the lower-right corner, click Manage, select iCloud Photos,* then select Disable and delete.

Photos and videos are stored in your account for 30 days. To download your photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. On your Mac, open Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then select Download Originals to this Mac. You can also select the photos and videos that you want to download from iCloud.com.

Delete all photos from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.