Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Device

How do I find my lost Left side Power Beats Pro earphone?

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:07 PM

See the following from If your Powerbeats Pro are lost - Apple Support

If you can't find your Powerbeats Pro, here's what to do.

If you lose your Powerbeats Pro earbuds or charging case, or if they are damaged, find your serial number, then contact Apple Support. If you have the original packaging for your Beats product, you might see the serial number next to the barcode. You might also find the serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.

Learn about pricing and service options.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 1:07 PM in response to abdalla135

See the following from If your Powerbeats Pro are lost - Apple Support

If you can't find your Powerbeats Pro, here's what to do.

If you lose your Powerbeats Pro earbuds or charging case, or if they are damaged, find your serial number, then contact Apple Support. If you have the original packaging for your Beats product, you might see the serial number next to the barcode. You might also find the serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.

Learn about pricing and service options.

Feb 11, 2021 1:53 PM in response to FoxFifth

I spent 3 hours on the phone with Support

with two hang-ups! I am sure there are MANY well gualified Customer Service Trained Apple Reps. Simultaneously, like industries there are NOT really qualified individuals who don't deserve to represent any entity! I just needed to know what options I have after losing the Left side of Power beats Pro earphone which I paid for $250 eleven days ago. Till now I have not gotten any service/support of any kind. I hope that I am the only unlucky one!!

Lost Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.