Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel Disney plus subscription

I signed up thru iTunes, how do i cancel Disney Plus?

I can't find an option

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 5:10 PM

i tried to cxl Disney + acct say thru itunes its not, i asked itunes they said you dont have a subscription but disney account says i do back and forth with Disney and itunes my bank said we cant cxl payments through a 3rd party its showing on my checking acct disney 6.99 but the bank says if it came trough i tunes we wouldnt write disney just itunes because its private they might be taking it from your debit card you may have to change the card . any suggests

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 5:10 PM in response to Thanos2018

i tried to cxl Disney + acct say thru itunes its not, i asked itunes they said you dont have a subscription but disney account says i do back and forth with Disney and itunes my bank said we cant cxl payments through a 3rd party its showing on my checking acct disney 6.99 but the bank says if it came trough i tunes we wouldnt write disney just itunes because its private they might be taking it from your debit card you may have to change the card . any suggests

Cancel Disney plus subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.