Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading photos from "My Photo Stream"

Win-10 PC and iPhone 12:

I know how to download photos from the "Recents" folder on my iPhone to my PC using the Win10 photos transfer app and also using the File Explorer which shows the iPhone folder labeled "DCIM" where photos are located however...How do I download the photos located in the "My Photo Stream" folder?

I have photos NO LONGER in the "Recents" folder which is also known as the (camera roll) and since I have the "Photo stream" option enabled, that's the only pace left to get photos downloaded from if possible to my PC.

The Photo Stream folder is NOT visible within "File Explorer" on my PC or within the Win10 photos app so does anyone have any suggestions how to get these photos downloaded before I turn OFF the photo stream feature?

Thanks,

Ron

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 4:55 AM

As luck would have it I have found that a program called "imazing" allows access to this folder so now I have all my photos etc. now transferred over to my PC!

Just in case anyone needs to have the same access...

1 reply

Downloading photos from "My Photo Stream"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.