Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store device list doesn’t show iPhone

When I go to the Apple Store and try to search for accessories by product, my iPhone doesn’t show up in my device list. It does this from both my iPhone and my iPad. It makes it really difficult to find things that work with my phone. Am I missing something?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 8:53 AM

3 replies

Feb 15, 2021 9:01 AM in response to karina184

Here’s more info that may help. When I search for cases for my device and I’m searching with my iPhone through the Apple Store App it can’t filter products for this device because my device isn’t in my device list. You have to show all devices and it’s there. Kind of strange behavior.

However, if you view the device list my iPhoneSE is there.

Feb 15, 2021 8:44 AM in response to Community User

Hello Steve67_.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see that you are having trouble locating accessories for your devices using the Apple Store app. We will be glad to assist.

When performing a search in the Apple Store, after entering an item to search for, you should see an option below the search bar labeled as "Other" for a list of devices.

Cheers.

Apple Store device list doesn’t show iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.