Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my account recovery?

Prior to restoring a back up on my phone I requested to recover my iCloud account. Now that I have what I need, I want to cancel the recovery process. How do I go about that?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:24 PM

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Cancel your request

If you remember your information and can sign in successfully, your wait period cancels automatically and you can use your Apple ID immediately.

To cancel a recovery request that you did not make, follow the instructions in your email confirmation.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 12:24 PM in response to __nym__

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Cancel your request

If you remember your information and can sign in successfully, your wait period cancels automatically and you can use your Apple ID immediately.

To cancel a recovery request that you did not make, follow the instructions in your email confirmation.

How do I cancel my account recovery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.