Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the design, layout, colors, animations etc.

my apple music feels very out dated when i look at other people’s apple music. the colors and lyrics the setup is just white and boring. When i look at any of my friends or families phones it looks so much better and i don’t know how to update my apple music

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 4:39 PM

You can change the view in the Music app by putting your phone into dark mode.

Settings> Display & Brightness> Select Dark mode. it will look like this.

You can also take it a step further and the background in the Apple Music app will take on the color of the album cover you are currently listening to (it’s subtle but cool).

1st close out the Apple Music app.

Goto Settings>Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Then turn OFF ‘Increase Contrast’. Close out the settings app and open the Music app again. Here is the subtle difference.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 4:39 PM in response to fitchi6

You can change the view in the Music app by putting your phone into dark mode.

Settings> Display & Brightness> Select Dark mode. it will look like this.

You can also take it a step further and the background in the Apple Music app will take on the color of the album cover you are currently listening to (it’s subtle but cool).

1st close out the Apple Music app.

Goto Settings>Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Then turn OFF ‘Increase Contrast’. Close out the settings app and open the Music app again. Here is the subtle difference.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

the design, layout, colors, animations etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.