Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money coming out of my account?

Hi. I have 3 transactions that have all come out today from apple.

I currently only have one apple app that I have a subscription for. I don’t have any others so please could you tell me in more detail where these have come from? Thank you

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:49 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about your charges. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 12:49 PM in response to Hannahmatthewsss

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about your charges. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Money coming out of my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.