Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facebook login error

so i have not been able to use my facebook app, everytime i try to login it shows this message. i am able to login through safari or my macbook but cannot with the facebook. i have deleted the app & reinstalled that didn’t work, the app is up to date i have even reset my network setting & that didn’t help. (i am using a iphone xr) does anyone know what i could do?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 3:26 PM

nicell150 wrote:

so i have not been able to use my facebook app, everytime i try to login it shows this message. i am able to login through safari or my macbook but cannot with the facebook. i have deleted the app & reinstalled that didn’t work, the app is up to date i have even reset my network setting & that didn’t help. (i am using a iphone xr) does anyone know what i could do?
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/09086398-8a31-435f-8627-dfc2be6d58a8

That is a Facebook issue, not an Apple or your device issue. Contact them or look at their support site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 3:26 PM in response to nicell150

nicell150 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/09086398-8a31-435f-8627-dfc2be6d58a8

That is a Facebook issue, not an Apple or your device issue. Contact them or look at their support site.

facebook login error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.