Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri and time zones

I’ve just tried a number of times to get Siri to tell me the time in Cyprus. She is adamant that the time there is the same as it is in the UK....demonstrably not true! I’m not an avid Siri user, so not sure if getting such a simple fact is normally this difficult. Oh, and letting her know that her answer is incorrect is an exercise in futility.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 5:16 AM

Rather than rely upon Siri alone, you already have an accurate source of World Time on your iPad. The native Time App has a World Clock tab - where you can set cities of your choice to display the time at that location.

See the time in cities worldwide on iPad - Apple Support

You also have the Time Widget - where you can similarly set up to four cities (per widget) for an immediate time readout.

Add widgets to the iPad Home Screen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 5:16 AM in response to Groovy8959

Rather than rely upon Siri alone, you already have an accurate source of World Time on your iPad. The native Time App has a World Clock tab - where you can set cities of your choice to display the time at that location.

See the time in cities worldwide on iPad - Apple Support

You also have the Time Widget - where you can similarly set up to four cities (per widget) for an immediate time readout.

Add widgets to the iPad Home Screen - Apple Support

Siri and time zones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.