Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug? - keyword list has no scroll bar if you have lots of keywords

The "Showing:" drop down list gets clipped if you have lots of keywords. No way to scroll to see the entire list?

This is an issue with Photos Mojave and Catalina

Any workaround to see the entire list?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 11:50 AM

I am having the same problem on macOS 11.2 Big Sur. When the Quick Group has many keywords, and the display of the Mac is small and set to a scaled resolution for larger text, the filters are no longer displayed correctly. There is no way to see the items "Edited", "Photos", etc, because the long list of keywords cannot be scrolled up or down. A scrollbar would be very useful to make the filter more useful. Otherwise the most important part at the top of the list with "Edited", "Videos", etc cannot be accessed.

You may want to send a bug report to Apple. I already sent one.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 11:50 AM in response to Jadeviper

I am having the same problem on macOS 11.2 Big Sur. When the Quick Group has many keywords, and the display of the Mac is small and set to a scaled resolution for larger text, the filters are no longer displayed correctly. There is no way to see the items "Edited", "Photos", etc, because the long list of keywords cannot be scrolled up or down. A scrollbar would be very useful to make the filter more useful. Otherwise the most important part at the top of the list with "Edited", "Videos", etc cannot be accessed.

You may want to send a bug report to Apple. I already sent one.

Bug? - keyword list has no scroll bar if you have lots of keywords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.