Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wacom Intuos4 and BigSur: not supported any more! No driver! Does anyone have a fix for this? PLEASE?!

Hi everyone,

i have a Wacom Intuos 4 which is not supported under BigSur anymore because Wacom is obviously refusing to create a new driver for BigSur wanting to force people like me to buy new but I do not see the point in throwing away perfectly working hardware just because someone decides that I have to buy a new one. Message to WACOM: If I cannot fix this I will definitely never ever again buy a Wacom-product!

(I know they won't get this and don't care anyway)

I have seen the fix of thenickdude on GitHub which would be so cool if he only would have done the same thing for the Intuos4-Series! Unfortunately he stopped after doing the fix for Intuos3-Sereis.

Does anyone know how to contact him? I have not found any possibility to reply or leave a comment on GitHub.

But If anyone else knows how to fix this PLEASE help!

Thank you.

Best, Max.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 2:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 1:13 AM

... and you are right! I found it!

I found a comment of thenickdude saying that his latest version of the modified driver on "github" for the intuos3 will work just as well for intuos4 series so i deleted all of the old drivers completely and reinstalled this snd now it works. Oddly enough on my second mac i simply updated to BigSur and the wacom tablett worked right away. Strange.

Thank you.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2021 1:13 AM in response to Ronasara

... and you are right! I found it!

I found a comment of thenickdude saying that his latest version of the modified driver on "github" for the intuos3 will work just as well for intuos4 series so i deleted all of the old drivers completely and reinstalled this snd now it works. Oddly enough on my second mac i simply updated to BigSur and the wacom tablett worked right away. Strange.

Thank you.

Wacom Intuos4 and BigSur: not supported any more! No driver! Does anyone have a fix for this? PLEASE?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.