Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer photos stored on dropbox to icloud?

How do I transfer photos stored on dropbox to icloud using MacBook Air?

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 11:17 PM

Click on finder > Go > hold option key and click on library > public > drop box ( you have to select photos use command and A keys and drag and drop them literally to desktop screen of Mac .

Make sure you have set up photo library and its preferences so that system photos library is also set in Mac .

See these articles Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Change preferences in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

System Photo Library overview for Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Again drag and drop the photos lying on the desktop screen to the Mac photo application to get imported , they will upload in iCloud.com

This screen shot is just for reference , the photos selected in drop box .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 11:17 PM in response to 2121LC

Click on finder > Go > hold option key and click on library > public > drop box ( you have to select photos use command and A keys and drag and drop them literally to desktop screen of Mac .

Make sure you have set up photo library and its preferences so that system photos library is also set in Mac .

See these articles Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Change preferences in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

System Photo Library overview for Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Again drag and drop the photos lying on the desktop screen to the Mac photo application to get imported , they will upload in iCloud.com

This screen shot is just for reference , the photos selected in drop box .

how do i transfer photos stored on dropbox to icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.