Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m missing calls that I need to take on my iPhone

A few weeks ago I got a message that I could turn on a program that was a spam block. So ok I could do without all the nuisance calls. Now I find I’m missing calls that I need to take. How can I turn this off?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 1:24 PM

There is no spam block feature that is directly available in any iOS version. What there is, are many apps available claiming to block spam calls. Your carrier may even have an app doing the same and available through the App Store.

What I am not sure about is whether you have such an app on your iPhone that you activated OR did you simply turn ON Silence Unknown Callers feature that is available within iOS 14.

I suspect that you may done the latter. Let's double check that and see whether that resolves the issue.

Open Settings Phone Silence Unknown Callers : Set this to OFF.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 1:24 PM in response to sq50bear

There is no spam block feature that is directly available in any iOS version. What there is, are many apps available claiming to block spam calls. Your carrier may even have an app doing the same and available through the App Store.

What I am not sure about is whether you have such an app on your iPhone that you activated OR did you simply turn ON Silence Unknown Callers feature that is available within iOS 14.

I suspect that you may done the latter. Let's double check that and see whether that resolves the issue.

Open Settings Phone Silence Unknown Callers : Set this to OFF.

Axel F.

I’m missing calls that I need to take on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.