Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to just load APPLE TV on my TV. I just loaded a free year from an Apple phone purchase and accidently downloaded it to my phone. Is there a way that I don't have to load each individual program to my TV?

I would like to just load APPLE TV on my TV. I just loaded a free year from an Apple phone purchase and accidently downloaded it to my phone. Is there a way that I don't have to load each individual program to my TV?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 2:44 AM

The year offer is Apple TV+ (note the Plus), the streaming channel featuring Apple Originals.

Select newer TVs support the Apple TV app among their smart apps.

Select newer TVs support AirPlay streaming from an Apple mobile device.

Other TVs would need a HDMI-connected streaming device to access the Apple TV app. This can be an Apple TV set-top box, a Roku, a Fire TV device, or select newer gaming console.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

List of AirPlay 2-enabled smart TVs - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 2:44 AM in response to HoorayIloveApple

The year offer is Apple TV+ (note the Plus), the streaming channel featuring Apple Originals.

Select newer TVs support the Apple TV app among their smart apps.

Select newer TVs support AirPlay streaming from an Apple mobile device.

Other TVs would need a HDMI-connected streaming device to access the Apple TV app. This can be an Apple TV set-top box, a Roku, a Fire TV device, or select newer gaming console.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

List of AirPlay 2-enabled smart TVs - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.