Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone not updated 14.4

My iPhone not not updated

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 11:17 AM

Hi there sayed91,

We understand you’re experiencing an issue with updating your iPhone, and we’d like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you’re experiencing an issue with updating wirelessly, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't update

Alternatively, if you encounter an error when updating with a computer, review this resource: If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod 

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 11:17 AM in response to sayed91

Hi there sayed91,

We understand you’re experiencing an issue with updating your iPhone, and we’d like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you’re experiencing an issue with updating wirelessly, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't update

Alternatively, if you encounter an error when updating with a computer, review this resource: If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod 

Cheers!

Feb 21, 2021 12:44 PM in response to sayed91

sayed91,

Thanks for that additional information.

If you're trying to connect to Wi-Fi to update your iPhone, use these steps: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

The steps here may also help: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

If we've misunderstood the issue, please provide more details about what you're experiencing.

Thanks!

My iPhone not updated 14.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.