Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone wont send photos to android

This seems to be a common issue. I have tried every fix several times because my carrier has taken 3 1/2 hours to NOT RESPOND to my request for assistance. I have confirmed it sends to Apple I have MMS on and only text goes to Android users... photos no. It used to work no problems... has apple introduced a bug?

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 10:47 PM

If you are able to send regular SMS messages (Green Bubble) however are not able to send MMS messages to non iPhone users then the issue is with your carrier. You can try shutting down and starting back up your iPhone and see whether that resolves it. If it does not then have your carrier look into the issue.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 10:47 PM in response to Isabella is a horse

If you are able to send regular SMS messages (Green Bubble) however are not able to send MMS messages to non iPhone users then the issue is with your carrier. You can try shutting down and starting back up your iPhone and see whether that resolves it. If it does not then have your carrier look into the issue.

Axel F.

Iphone wont send photos to android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.