Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen Apple device

Hello

I had an apple device under my apple I'd which is ***@yahoo.com. At the moment I don't have the device and which has been stolen in end of 2016 or beginning of 2017 after that I have used similar devices and that I don't have at the moment as I have exchanged one device with apple for technical matter in Australia and other device was broken. At the moment I don't have those devices and I need to find out where my apple devices are using the service of apple. I can give more information if you can help me.

Thanks

Jeewya

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 5:38 AM

Apple does not have any way to track it other than find my.

You should contact your local law enforcment.

See:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 5:38 AM in response to jeewya

Apple does not have any way to track it other than find my.

You should contact your local law enforcment.

See:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

Stolen Apple device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.