You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders app does not appear on my iPhone screen

How do I get the Reminders app to appear on my iPhone screen? That app appears in the list of app under Settings

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 10:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:21 PM

Hey there Clifford,

We'd like to help guide you on getting the Reminders app showing on the Home Screen.

If you have iOS 14 installed on your iPhone, it would be located within your App Library by swiping left from the Home Screen. From there, you'd tap and hold the Reminders app, then a few options would show. One of them is the 'Add to Home Screen' option.

If you don't have iOS 14 installed, you can search for the Reminders app with these steps: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2021 2:21 PM in response to CliffordWHAM

Hey there Clifford,

We'd like to help guide you on getting the Reminders app showing on the Home Screen.

If you have iOS 14 installed on your iPhone, it would be located within your App Library by swiping left from the Home Screen. From there, you'd tap and hold the Reminders app, then a few options would show. One of them is the 'Add to Home Screen' option.

If you don't have iOS 14 installed, you can search for the Reminders app with these steps: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

reminders app does not appear on my iPhone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.