Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps automatically close

Hi,I have iphone 6, last 2 days its has a problem. When i open any apps its becomes automatic close. its have 6.5.1 ios version

iPhone 6, 12

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 1:55 PM

Thanks for your last screenshot: you are having an issue to log in to AppleID/iCloud.

1. Open Settings.
  2. Tap your name
  3. Scroll own and tap Sign out

Restart you phone, for good measure.

Then repeat the same steps to sign on.

10 replies

Feb 14, 2021 2:10 PM in response to mohin240

you may have a hardware problem

First try a forced restart

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/force-restart-iphone-iph8903c3ee6/ios

If that does not help the  next procedure would be to backup then restore your device to factory, and setup the device without restoring a backup, to see if the issue is replicated. 

Then restore the backup.

Here is a guide for those steps

Backup and restore

(1)How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support

(2) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

(3) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If that fails arrange a repair

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone/repair/service

but in your case it would not be reparable.

Feb 14, 2021 12:08 PM in response to mohin240

I imagine that you have already tried to restart your iPhone, in which case I would suspect that you are running low on memory. To check whether this is the case:

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap General
  3. Tap iPhone Storage

The 1st section will show you how much memory your phone is using. The other sections, under apps, will show you how much storage each application is using.

It's up to you to decide what to do with apps that consume large amount of memory, i.e. keep them or purge some of their data.

Apps automatically close

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.