Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viruses

i got a pop up say that my iPhone XR has been infected with (13) different viruses and I’m worried if my phone actually does have a virus

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 12:56 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

If you are using iOS 13 then Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

If you are using iOS 14 the Go to Settings Calendar Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 12:56 PM in response to evalyn180

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

If you are using iOS 13 then Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

If you are using iOS 14 the Go to Settings Calendar Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

Axel F.

Viruses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.