Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Apple Pay

Just gone to switch the card I use to pay with on my Apple Watch, but when I have gone into the Apple Watch settings on my iPhone there is no ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’ section anywhere.

Has anyone else encountered this?

How do I get this back so I can manage the cards linked to my Apple Pay?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 11:01 AM

What version of iPhone are you using? It seems strange that you have those things missing. Something isn't quite right. I'm glad the unpairing and then pairing the Watch again fixed it. I would consider after unpairing setting it up as new once to see if all those apps return. You can try restoring again from your backup after that and see if they remain. Restore Apple Watch from a backup - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 11:01 AM in response to Sam-w

What version of iPhone are you using? It seems strange that you have those things missing. Something isn't quite right. I'm glad the unpairing and then pairing the Watch again fixed it. I would consider after unpairing setting it up as new once to see if all those apps return. You can try restoring again from your backup after that and see if they remain. Restore Apple Watch from a backup - Apple Support

Feb 14, 2021 2:21 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I’m running watchOS 7.3 and that’s where I’m trying to change the apple pay card. This is a list of the settings on my watch app on my iPhone.

for some reason the wallet and Apple Pay section is not there. Even when I search ‘wallet’ it brings options up, but doesn’t allow me to select them.

Feb 14, 2021 2:15 PM in response to Sam-w

Have you gone to the Watch app on the iPhone and gone to Wallet & Apple Pay? While I've checked my Series 6 with watchOS 7.3, I still can see the Wallet & Apple Pay selection in Settings directly on the Watch, it does not give you any option to make any settings changes on the Watch itself. You would need to do that on the Watch app on the iPhone.

Feb 15, 2021 1:00 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Very strange that it wasn’t there. I have a passcode and no restrictions. No idea why it happened unless it was from the update. I spoke to Apple support in the end and they advised to unpair and pair the watch (should have thought of this myself first), which I did and has worked. But I have also noticed the Breathe, Calendar, Mail, Maps, Music, Noise, Sleep and Walkie Talkie options were also missing.

Apple Watch Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.