Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receive sms from Apple

i lost my device a week ago

and I can’t find it on “find my” and they told me that once my device connected to the internet I would have a notification about my lost device but why I got sms like three’s even fives sms a day from Apple that’s saying “your lost device iphone 11 pro max was found at blablabla and there’s this link, why???? Is this from apple???

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 9:17 PM

It is probably a scam from the people who found the phone and are phishing for your Apple ID and password to let them use the device. I think a notification from Apple would either be an email addressed to you with your name or a notification window popping up on your device (I do not know which since I have never lost a phone).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 9:17 PM in response to cici66

It is probably a scam from the people who found the phone and are phishing for your Apple ID and password to let them use the device. I think a notification from Apple would either be an email addressed to you with your name or a notification window popping up on your device (I do not know which since I have never lost a phone).

Receive sms from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.