Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Dying Screen at Full Charge

Every once in a while, my phone will inexplicably turn to the black screen with the loading symbol in the middle that you get as a warning your phone is dead, problem is it happens when my battery is no where near empty. After the black screen is displayed, it takes me back to the Home Screen. I also notice that any tabs I have reload. Any idea why this is happening? (I have an iPhone 11 if that has anything to do with it)

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 4:55 AM

Hello,

Hmm, it could be a number of different issues:

1) Battery going bad: Charge and monitor the iPhone battery

2) Low on storage: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

3) Other: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If the problems persist, consider a factory reset: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

iPhone Dying Screen at Full Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.