Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch keeps asking me to enter my passcode, but it doesn’t unlock. It freezes at the last digit.

Why does my apple

watch keep asking me to enter my passcode freezing at the last digit and it still doesn’t unlock?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 2:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 10:04 AM

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2021 10:04 AM in response to Tamcch

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created. This deletes all temp and corrupted files and re-indexes the file system.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

My watch keeps asking me to enter my passcode, but it doesn’t unlock. It freezes at the last digit.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.