Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet

I have a problem with the app WALLET doesn’t let me go through how I want to use it I know that you can use that app to pay in the store with the phone but the app is not working on my phone so I don’t know how to fix it it oh my iPhone 11

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 10:19 AM

Hello Emmamendez,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to use the Wallet app to pay for your purchases at stores but it hasn't been working. The feature of the Wallet app that you are describing is Apple Pay. This feature allows you to pay for your purchase using the payment methods you have stored in the Wallet app. This article has information on how you can use Apple Pay which you may find helpful:

How to use Apple Pay - Apple Support

If everything is set up as described in this article to be able to use Apple Pay, but the issue persists, please describe in detail what happens when you try to use Apple Pay to pay for purchases so we can further assist you.

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 10:19 AM in response to Emmamendez

Hello Emmamendez,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to use the Wallet app to pay for your purchases at stores but it hasn't been working. The feature of the Wallet app that you are describing is Apple Pay. This feature allows you to pay for your purchase using the payment methods you have stored in the Wallet app. This article has information on how you can use Apple Pay which you may find helpful:

How to use Apple Pay - Apple Support

If everything is set up as described in this article to be able to use Apple Pay, but the issue persists, please describe in detail what happens when you try to use Apple Pay to pay for purchases so we can further assist you.

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.