Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i update to mojave14 software

how do i update my computer software to mojave 14

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 1:02 PM

From your menu > About This Mac panel, look at your Mac product description line, and in particular what is in parenthesis. Then compare that to the hardware requirements in How to get old versions of macOS using strictly your Safari browser.

Don't forget to perform a Time Machine backup of your existing macOS installation before you upgrade to Mojave. You might also benefit from checking your printer/scanner vendor's support for your device(s) on Mojave — before you upgrade.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2021 1:02 PM in response to ctrat249

From your menu > About This Mac panel, look at your Mac product description line, and in particular what is in parenthesis. Then compare that to the hardware requirements in How to get old versions of macOS using strictly your Safari browser.

Don't forget to perform a Time Machine backup of your existing macOS installation before you upgrade to Mojave. You might also benefit from checking your printer/scanner vendor's support for your device(s) on Mojave — before you upgrade.

how do i update to mojave14 software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.