Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download Any App On Iphone 5

My iPhone 5 is over ten years old and the screen has popped out but I'm not sure that's the issue,

my phone Says to me when I try to download an app "The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time. Please try again later" This has been going on for two weeks now and I don't know why It's doing that!

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 3:09 PM

2 replies

Feb 17, 2021 4:58 PM in response to PoppyGoose

Thank you for posting here in Apple Support Communities, PoppyGoose.

We understand that you've been experiencing issues downloading apps onto your iPhone, and we'd be happy to help. To start, can you tell us if you're currently using iOS 10.3.4? If not, we ask that you do so: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If updating the iOS software doesn't help, we ask that you check to see if the date and time settings on your iPhone are set up correctly: Set the date and time on iPhone

Lastly, we recommend that you reset your iPhone's location settings by going into Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy: About privacy and Location Services in iOS and iPadOS

Keep us posted on the results.

Update your iPhone 5 to resume using App Store, iCloud, email, web, and other services

Cheers!

Cannot download Any App On Iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.