Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

(Have 27”iMAC model A1314 ser#D2***HJV need power supply part number to order

Have used 27”iMac serial D2***HJV. Model A1312 I need power supply part # to find a replacment

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 6:15 PM

Contact your local Apple Authorized Service Provider,.Apple does not sell parts to private individuals, however I don't know if an Apple Authorized Service Provider will. That being said, I would really recommend that you take the computer to them to let them fix it and not attempt to do it yourself. These forums are FULL of stories of self helpers that bricked their computers, many of them claiming they don't need help and knew what they were doing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2021 6:15 PM in response to Rover48

Contact your local Apple Authorized Service Provider,.Apple does not sell parts to private individuals, however I don't know if an Apple Authorized Service Provider will. That being said, I would really recommend that you take the computer to them to let them fix it and not attempt to do it yourself. These forums are FULL of stories of self helpers that bricked their computers, many of them claiming they don't need help and knew what they were doing.

(Have 27”iMAC model A1314 ser#D2***HJV need power supply part number to order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.