Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are Movie files restored even after they are deleted?

I bought movies from appleTV application on my iPhone. But iPhone storage is almost full. So if I delete downloaded movies to make free space, are they able to be restored later when I like to watch again without any additional cost? Or is it possible to move the movie files to iClouds?

iPhone 8

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:10 AM

Purchased media from the iTunes Store can be streamed without downloading, or downloaded for offline streaming. Deleted content can be streamed. Deleted content can be downloaded again later. Downloads are always optional. Streaming without downloading is like movies in iCloud, without personal storage costs. Purchased media from the iTunes Store will stay linked to your Apple ID account indefinitely.

Redownload TV shows and movies in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 2:10 AM in response to Hidden0707

Purchased media from the iTunes Store can be streamed without downloading, or downloaded for offline streaming. Deleted content can be streamed. Deleted content can be downloaded again later. Downloads are always optional. Streaming without downloading is like movies in iCloud, without personal storage costs. Purchased media from the iTunes Store will stay linked to your Apple ID account indefinitely.

Redownload TV shows and movies in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Are Movie files restored even after they are deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.