You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events not showing up on Apple Watch

I see this is an old issue but it has just started happening for me. The alerts seem to pop up but the calendar on the watch does not show my events, unless they have been added by me and include no other people.

The Siri watchface therefore does not show them coming up.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 7:56 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 17, 2021 7:49 PM in response to atierney65

Hello atierney65,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities about your Calendar events not showing on your Apple Watch.

First, please check the settings and all info here: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Are your events syncing with the paired iPhone? If not, check the troubleshooting here: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

If this is only occurring on the Apple Watch, that second article also has you check sync: "Force sync Calendar data on Apple Watch

To force sync Calendar data on your Apple Watch:

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
  2. Tap General, then tap Reset.
  3. Tap Reset Sync Data.

If a family member set up your Apple Watch for you, you can't force sync Calendar data. "

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Calendar events not showing up on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.