Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone se ( 2nd gen) will not charge even though it is on the charger

My phone just stop charging out of no where and I don’t know why

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 6:23 AM

Hello octavia26,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having issue with your iPhone not charging as expected. Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps outlined in the linked article, If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge? If not, go ahead and give those a try.

If you still have issues after all the recommended actions have been completed, you'll want to connect with Apple Support at Get Support, or have your iPhone checked out by a technician, iPhone Repair and Service.

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 6:23 AM in response to octavia26

Hello octavia26,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having issue with your iPhone not charging as expected. Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps outlined in the linked article, If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge? If not, go ahead and give those a try.

If you still have issues after all the recommended actions have been completed, you'll want to connect with Apple Support at Get Support, or have your iPhone checked out by a technician, iPhone Repair and Service.

Best wishes.

My iPhone se ( 2nd gen) will not charge even though it is on the charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.