Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete duplicate workout on Fitness app for Apple Watch.

iOS 14.4 Activity app is now Fitness and I can’t delete duplicate workouts. I could in Activity by swiping. I googled and found an answer to go to health > browse > search “workouts”> select “show all”> swipe. This doesn’t work. I get there, but nothing swipes.

There has to be a way to delete workouts. It’s not working in Fitness or health.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 1:15 AM

Open the Apple Health app,tap on browse,then tap on activity,then tap on workouts,scroll to the bottom and tap show all data

Swipe left on the workout you want to delete and tap “Delete.”

The workout will be deleted, and the changes will sync back to your Apple Watch.

And in the fitness app tap on Workouts/Show More,then swipe left on the workout and tap delete.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 1:15 AM in response to Rwhet

Open the Apple Health app,tap on browse,then tap on activity,then tap on workouts,scroll to the bottom and tap show all data

Swipe left on the workout you want to delete and tap “Delete.”

The workout will be deleted, and the changes will sync back to your Apple Watch.

And in the fitness app tap on Workouts/Show More,then swipe left on the workout and tap delete.

Delete duplicate workout on Fitness app for Apple Watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.