Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tinder refund

Hi someone else was on my phone when they purchased a tinder subscription but I did not give permission and I do not want to subscribe so I would like it request a refund since it was just now and I am messaging right away.

Thank you

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 8:28 AM

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 8:28 AM in response to zoë278

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Feb 16, 2021 7:46 PM in response to zoë278

You will need to cancel the subscription properly to stop future charges.

Managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4098

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Tinder refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.