Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Language won’t fully change

I switched my phone to another language, later I said it back to English but sometimes when I would search a word through the iPhone search bar it would pop up in the second language.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:58 AM

Make sure the other language is still loaded onto the phone. It needs to be beneath English (or your desired one) in the Language and Region settings for it not to change the primary system language.

You could also add the dictionary for that language and for proper spelling and grammar correction add another keyboard.

All those things are found in the same section of Settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 2:58 AM in response to Antwan290

Make sure the other language is still loaded onto the phone. It needs to be beneath English (or your desired one) in the Language and Region settings for it not to change the primary system language.

You could also add the dictionary for that language and for proper spelling and grammar correction add another keyboard.

All those things are found in the same section of Settings.

Language won’t fully change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.