Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t log in as it’s saying my e-mail is not registered and I’m trying to change my password to a more memorable one, I’m not very computer literate so help would be much appreciated 👍

I need to change password

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 3:13 AM

email password can be changed through a web browser and not from iPhone.

If you are referring to an Apple ID password (which also uses email) --> Click->If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID password

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
  4. Tap Change or Change Password.
  5. Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 3:13 AM in response to MaryJones1927

email password can be changed through a web browser and not from iPhone.

If you are referring to an Apple ID password (which also uses email) --> Click->If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID password

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
  4. Tap Change or Change Password.
  5. Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I can’t log in as it’s saying my e-mail is not registered and I’m trying to change my password to a more memorable one, I’m not very computer literate so help would be much appreciated 👍

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.