Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Dear Apple support,

Hello. I would like to refund me because I purchase something and I did not take it and the Apple support rejected my request.

I made a purchase at 9th of February which also did not gave me what I wanted and you refund me correctly for my loss. After you make my request accepted(I took refund), I made a new purchase with the same thing, at 11th of February, in which one I also lost my money. I was waiting to take what I purchased for 24h but nothing happened and after that I contacted to you took my refund again.

I screen recorded the procedure of my purchase in the app, which clearly show us that the things which I purchased never was into my account, because all the previous times immediately credited in. I can email that video to you if you want.

I want a full refund!!! I spend 140€ in that game and only 2 times happened to have problem in my purchase ,which was 10,99€ for each time, and what I bought did not credit in that happened after the game update! I clearly don’t want to take money from Apple but at least support them who support you back!

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 7:49 AM

If you already were denied a refund there is nothing we as fellow users can do. This user tip I put together has more information and links - How to get a refund and how long it takes. - Apple Community

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 7:49 AM in response to maria_zygoura

If you already were denied a refund there is nothing we as fellow users can do. This user tip I put together has more information and links - How to get a refund and how long it takes. - Apple Community

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.